Why Choose Us
For those women who decide that their aspirations simply have to be met, Lucy Cavendish College is there to feed the hunger for change that builds on their experience of life.
Colleges with mixed-sex teenage student populations cannot do this nearly so well. The College has no axe to grind against men nor is it a separatist haven. It simply provides a better way of treating mature women, we believe.
At Lucy Cavendish College, your life plan will never be judged. You will never be discouraged from doing something that you feel determined to achieve. You can change anything you want if you have a mind to.
Lucy Cavendish is the Cambridge college for:
- first-time undergraduates over the age of 21
- graduates studying for a postgraduate degree
- graduates from another university studying for a second undergraduate degree (affiliated students)
The College offers:
- Specialised College teaching
- Individual financial advice and assistance
- College accommodation
- A thriving student body including a Student Union involved at all levels of College decision-making processes
- Beautiful grounds,minutes from the city centre, and very close to the main Faculty sites and University Library
- A hugely diverse mix of students, from all walks and stages of life
- Comprehensive support mechanisms in place to cater for all issues particularly pertinent to mature women students